GTC DE Courses
- Check your Gwinnett Tech email regularly. We recommend setting up your emails to automatically forward to a personal account you check regularly.
- Once you are accepted, you may register for the courses indicated on your Student Participation Agreement. If you need to register for a course not listed on your Student Participation Agreement, contact Mrs. Gracey with the course information to receive an updated copy of your form.
- Be mindful of Gwinnett Tech's registration windows - if you register too late, you may have to pay a late registration fee.
- Once registered, send a screenshot to Mrs. Gracey so courses can be added to your MHS schedule.
- Any course on the DE course directory will be paid for by the college. Your DE Funding application will be processed by MHS and the college after the college's add/drop period.
- No parking pass is required, but park only in student-designated lots and spaces.
- You can choose to take courses at any Gwinnett Tech campus or Gwinnett Tech online, however keep in mind travel times will be longer from further campuses.
- Use the links above for more information!
- College contact: DualEnrollment@GwinnettTech.edu