*Students must meet the eligibility and academic requirements set by each participating Dual Enrollment institution. Upon meeting the eligibility and academic requirements, students must then apply to the institution of their choice. The application process requires the following:
- SUBMITTED FULTON COUNTY DUAL ENROLLMENT CONTRACT
- Complete this Google Document
- SUBMITTED DUAL ENROLLMENT APPLICATION (including all documents required by college)
- SUBMITTED *New Online* FUNDING APPLICATION & STUDENT PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT (Click Here!)
- GSU students should submit this AFTER they are accepted.
- GTC students submit this as part of their application. Email to GTC required. (directions from GTC)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATIONS
While there are many Dual Enrollment Participating Institutions, the most popular Universities for MHS students are linked below. Each website outlines application procedures, student eligibility, and minimum academic requirements. NOTE: Students must follow FCS deadlines that may differ from college deadlines.
It is the responsibility of the student to research and complete any additional paperwork the college may require.
Students can use their Google Classroom account to follow the steps on becoming a Dual Enrollment student.
DISCLAIMER: The classrooms simply serves as a way to distribute materials, collect documentation, and provide helpful assistance. Students should not COMPLETELY rely on this classroom to navigate the application/admission process. Review your college's DE Website, pay attention to emails from your college, and check your college account REGULARLY.
Students must use their Fulton County Schools Email Address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to access the Google Classroom.
A personal email will not allow access.
To join the appropriate Google Classroom, please use the following codes:
Georgia State University - u6hpj7b
Gwinnett Technical College - 7oylpus
Georgia Institute of Technology - sngt3cr